Epidemic and me

Hello readers 




This epidemic covid19 has impacted on everyone's life. Everyone has their own experiences. For me it is like a pinch of Thanos( a movie character), and the world changes and we all are in danger.  I ignored this when the virus came. Like we are all busy in our own lives and my exam was near. But all of a sudden I felt like it was spreading and affecting everyone’s lives. To fight with this epidemic we had to make social distances, distance from people. It was like somebody had locked me in a prison. It has impacted negatively and positively  in my life. 

Starting days of lockdown were very interesting and exciting. I watched so many movies and  web serieses, I attended many webinars also. But in the middle of time it was really depressing. I didn't like it anywhere, and didn't like to do anything. But with the passing of time with maintaining social distances,  I found my own self. All of sudden all the negativity which has reduced. Staying away from people made me learn more about them, I became more positive. 

This epidemic has taught me many things. I came to know about my own self. I fell in love with nature which reduced all of negative vibes from me. 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Survey : Language Lab