Virtual teacher's day celebration

 



Hello everyone..


We all are going through bad times. We all have to make social distances. But the show must go on. We the students of Department of English have decided to celebrate this teachers virtually on the online platforms, work from home. Here is my video lesson on 'Unreliable narration in midnight's children'. You can watch it on YouTube and here also..



For your better understanding appear in the test based on this presentation. Click the below given link..


Test on Unreliable narration in Mmidnight's children 


Here Is a promotional video made by all the students who participated in Virtual Teacher's day 2020. You can watch it from here…



Special Thanks to Ruchi Joshi for this innovative idea and for editing this video


Sample Certificate 




It is a readymade certificate provided by Certify'em, because on my mobile phone I was not able to create an auto generated certificate. Autocrat is working in mobile phones as well as Certify'em is not working in mobile. I had prepared my own certificate, but I wasn't able to provide it. 


Online platforms and its responses




Personal Experience 


From this Virtual Teacher's day I came to know that online teaching or study is much harder than offline teaching or study. For online teaching we need a proper place, background, propper devices etc. When I chose the topic I thought it would be an easier one, but while preparing I realized that it is a little difficult for me to get the central idea of the lesson. Then I thought even if it gets worse it has to be done. 


After preparing the ppt I was so afraid to shoot it. Because I thought I had to shoot it continuously for 14 to 15 minutes.I was so nervous and afraid and because of this I had made so many mistakes in my video while shooting. Not satisfied with my performance but I have learned many new things. 


The most irritating and frustrating thing was preparing an auto  generated certificate via mobile. Because mobile systems are not allowing some features to create our own certificate. I was just away from one step to create an auto generated certificate in mobile. I spent my whole sunday behind it. And at the last I had to choose a readymade certificate given by Certify'em. 


I have done everything single handedly, I shot the video myself. Learned a lot of things. How to prepare a video for online teaching and also came to know about how hard teachers have to work. 

Thank you...


Happy Learning 

Post a Comment

6 Comments

Survey : Language Lab